How to obtain job information
- This website – Current Job Openings
- Stop by City Hall:
336 Pacific Avenue
Shafter, CA 93263
Submitting an Application
- Applications are only accepted during periods of active recruitment unless the position is listed as “Accepted on a Continuous Basis”
- Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
- A resume submitted in lieu of an application will be considered incomplete and will not be accepted.
- It is important that applications list all relevant education and experience.
- Job bulletins listed as accepted on a continuous basis require the applicant possess all required training and/or certifications.
- Faxed copies will not be accepted.
- Applications and all required documentation must be received at the Human Resources office no later than the filing deadline listed in the job bulletin, postmarks do not qualify.
- Please contact the Human Resources office for accommodation of a disability during the recruitment process.